© Copyright 2020 HP Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
AMD, AMD Radeon and the AMD logo are registered trademarks of AMD, used with permission.
USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
- Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Quad-core processor sold separately or as an optional feature.
- Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
- MIL STD 810G is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack. HP Total Test Process testing is not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- HP Sure Start Gen5 is available on select HP PCs with Intel processors. See product specifications for availability.
- HP Sure Sense requires Windows 10. See product specifications for availability.
- HP Privacy Camera only available PCs equipped with HD or IR camera and must be installed at the factory.
- HP Sure View Gen3 integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase. It is only available on non-touch models and is designed to function in landscape orientation.
- Lowest weight, weight will vary by configuration.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
- Wireless and Bluetooth® may be optional features. Wireless requires separately purchased access point and internet service. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
- Storage capacity varies based on type of media and recording format.
- For USB-C™ functionality, host PC must support the DisplayPort™ Alt mode protocol through its USB-C™ port. Thunderbolt™-enabled notebooks will function at USB-C™ speeds. Charging and port replication is supported on notebooks that have implemented USB-C™ industry specifications. Power button to turn on or wake the system, Wake-on LAN from warm and cold dock, Wake-on LAN from S4/S5, and MAC Address Pass-Through S0, S3, S4, S5 warm and cold dock features only function on HP or HP-supported notebooks. HP does not provide Ethernet and audio drivers on Mac PCs.
- Thickness is an average of measurements taken. It varies by configuration.
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.